COMPANY INFORMATION / DAIE INDUSTRY CORPRATION.
We will continue to leverage Japanese technology to provide high-quality purification tanks and water quality environments, for the sake of the global environment and the future.
We are in an age of ecological awareness. At a time when environmental destruction is progressing on a global scale, interest in protecting the environment is growing by leaps and bounds. Since DAIE was established in 1961, as a manufacturer of FRP water purification tanks, we have leveraged our advanced water treatment technologies, along with the power of youth and creativity, to drive forward our efforts to protect water resources.
FRP purification tanks are your partner in the treatment of domestic wastewater in place of sewer drains. Today, they are attracting attention and demonstrating their superior performance in multiple domains. DAIE’s capabilities in product development and technology have even caught the eye of larger companies, and we have been inundated with requests for technological alliances to produce our tanks. We have also established finely-tuned technology and service frameworks that are closely oriented toward our local customers, and we are striving to create a better water environment.
With our goal of becoming a technology group that leverages flexible thinking and technological innovation, all of us at DAIE hope to be of service to our customers and to society.
We would be honored to receive your guidance and support.
daie-industry President & CEO
- Company Name
- DAIE INDUSTRY Co., Ltd.
- Takashi Kimura, Representative Director
- Head Office Address
- 85-1 Nishigawa, Kitagata, Mihama-cho, Chita-gun, Aichi Prefecture, 470-2403, Japan
- Head Office Contact
- Tel: 81+ 569-82-0338 Fax: 81+569-82-2114
- 1961 (Founded 1903)
- Paid-in Capital
- End of FinancialYear
- Number of Employees
- 127 (including special employees)
- Branches and Sales Offices
- Hokkaido / Sendai / Fukushima / North Kanto / Tokyo / Chiba / Shizuoka / Toyohashi / Osaka / Hiroshima / Fukuoka / Oita / Kagoshima
- Permits and Licenses
- (Special) No. 26-18109
Pipe installation, water utility construction business, civil engineering works, electrical installation, construction business, tile, bricks and block laying business
(General) No. 26-18109 Machinery and equipment installation business
- Sales Categories
- Manufacture, sale and installation of FRP purification tanks
Manufacture, sale and installation of other FRP products
Development and provision of water purification technology
Stainless steel cutting and forming
- From the foundation of the business, through the Meiji, Taisho and Showa eras until around 1955, excavated clay in the area around Mihama-cho and sold it to Tokoname Ware potters and other customers in the area.
- Established Mihama Industry
With the boom in infrastructure development, embarks on the production of concrete products for civil works and construction, eventually focusing on water purification tanks.
- DAIE’s concrete purification tanks are sent out into the world for the first time.
- Establishes Tokai Plastics Industry to manufacture lightweight and durable FRP purification tanks.
Builds a second new manufacturing plant and establishes framework for mass production.
- Builds new Tokai Marine Plant.
- Merges Mihama Industry into Tokai Plastics Industry and changes to current company name (DAIE INDUSTRY).
- Tokai Plastics Plant obtains approval to display JIS mark.
- Receives award for excellence in rationalization from Aichi Prefecture.
Tokai Marine Plant obtains approval to display JIS mark.
- Construction of Hokkaido Plant is completed.
- Wins Prize of Smaller Enterprise Agency’s Director
- Obtains ISO14001 (JIS Q 14001:1996) certification.
- Obtains ISO9001 (JIS Q 9001:2000) certification.
- Becomes first in industry to obtain approval to display the ECO mark (purification tank FCE type).
Awarded Product of the Year in 2013 ECO Mark Awards (purification tank FCE type).
- DAIE’s proposal for “Project Formulation Study for Introduction of Purification Tanks as Dispersed Wastewater Treatment Equipment for Public Facilities in Indonesia” was adopted for ODA project formulation by Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), and in-situ project study is scheduled to commence.
- Obtains ISO9001:2015 (JIS Q9001:2015) and ISO14001:2015 (JIS Q14001:2015) certification.
Class 1 Pipe Installation Management Engineer
Class 2 Pipe Installation Management Engineer
Class 1 Civil Works Management Engineer
Class 2 Civil Works Management Engineer
Class 1 Construction Management Engineer
Class 1 Architect
Class 2 Architect
Class 1 Electrical Installation Management Engineer
Type 2 Electrical Installation Engineer
Purification Tank Engineer
Purification Tank Manager
Water Supply Equipment Installation Senior Technician
Construction Accounting Officer Class 2
Overseas Sales Office
PT. DAIE INDUSTRI INDONESlA
RUKO MOI BLOK L-22 KELAPA GADING SQUARE
JL. BOULEVARD BARAT RAYA NO.I, KELAPA GADING BARAT
KELAPA GADING - JAKARTA UTARA, 14240 IDONESIA